Lithium Ion Filling and Assembly Systems
Electrolyte Metering Pumps
Lithium Ion filling and Assembly Systems
Vacuum Filling Systems
for Lithium Ion
The Hibar Electrolyte Vacuum Filling Machine for Lithium Ion Batteries features a compact rotary dial table design and incorporates many automatic functions and features required to process high capacity
Hibar's patented pre-fill system enables the system to efficiently fill cells with accurate amounts of electrolyte. The system also minimizes the required amount of dry room space and its robust design also means low maintenance and high production efficiency.
The Standard Vacuum Filling System includes the following features:
- Available Models for 30, 60, and 120 cells/minute throughput.
- Versatile design makes it easy to change over to difference cell size.
- Manual or Automatic Cell Loading and Unloading into Carrier Boats.
- Automatic transfer of cells to and from the Vacuum Fill Module.
- Automatic weighing of cells prior to filling and after filling for 100% verification of electrolyte fill weights.
- Automatic Vacuum Filling using programmable Vacuum-Fill sequence.
- Automatic Cell Unloading and Rejection of any non-conforming cells.
- Servo Motor controlled Sealless Ceramic Metering Pumps make electrolyte compatibility and salting issues a thing of the past.
Additional Systems available from Hibar Systems for the production of Cylindrical Lithium Ion Cells include the following:
- Bench Top Filling Equipment for Laboratory Development
- Beading Module
- Tab Sensing and Welding Module
- Sealant Application Module
- Tab Welding and Seal Placing Module
- Die Crimping Module
- Jelly Roll Insertion Module